Marina del Rey WaterBus summer weekend service started on Friday, June 22, and will continue operating through Sept. 5. Riders can access the WaterBus at any of the seven boarding locations throughout the Marina where a dock attendant will radio the next available WaterBus. The boarding locations are:
- Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way;
- Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way;
- Waterfront Walk/Fire Station #110, 4433 Admiralty Way;
- Mothers Beach, 4101 Admiralty Way;
- Dolphin Marina, 13900 Panay Way Dock Gate #C-200;
- Esprit I, 13900 Marquesas Way Dock Gate #B-401; and
- Del Rey Landing, 13800 Bora Bora Way, Fuel Dock Gate.
The WaterBus will operate on Fridays from 5 p.m. to midnight, Saturdays from 11a.m. to midnight, and Sundays from 11a.m. to 9 p.m. The shuttle will also provide holiday service on July 4 from 11 a.m. to midnight, and on Labor Day from 11a.m. to 9 p.m. Special WaterBus service will operate from 5 p.m. to midnight during the Marina del Rey Summer Concerts Symphonic Thursdays on July 12 and 26 and Aug. 9 and 23.
Tickets are available for purchase at all boarding locations for $1 per person, one-way. Season passes are available for purchase at Fisherman's Village for $30.
In addition to WaterBus service, the free, clean fuel, landside Beach Shuttles will operate between Playa Vista, Marina del Rey and the Venice Pier on summer weekends and during the Marina del Rey Summer Concert Series.
More Information is here
, including a WaterBus schedule.