News and Online Community for Culver City - The New Scene
Last thursday, Chowhound members nominated some of their favorite restaurants in Culver City. Dommy started the discussion in fine form with the following suggestions:
* Jasmine Market: I love their SUPER cheap Veggie Special with fresh Naan
* Yamayada: Great ramen, I am addicted to their mini curry bowl!
* Tara's Himalyan: Their Spicy Okra is one of the best veggie dishes around!
* Mayura: Great curry dishes and dosas!
* La Rocco's Pizza: Go to for Slices
* Tender Greens: Love their chinese chicken salads and their entree specials with Mashed potatoes!
* Metro Cafe: Great breakfast!
* Mateos: Super cheap, HUGE sandwiches (I like their tuna) and of course PALETAS!
* Green Peas: Love their sandwiches on pretzel roll, good deal, especially when you get soup on the side (Skip the Pizzas though!)
* EK Valley: Perhaps the best Mexican food in Screenland right now. LOVE their Clayudas!
* Sazon Latin Fusion: The most PERFECT flan and healthy dishes with latin flavors (Love their enchiladas & soups!)
* Waterloo and City: Perhaps the best fine dining in the city right now, keep an eye out for their specials!
Subsequent respondents also suggested Barwachi Indian Kitchen, the Angelica's Cemitas truck, A-Frame, Father's Office, Akasha, Le Saint-Amour, Novocento, Brunello's, L'epicure, Glorias Cafe, Ronnie's Diner, Hu's Szechwan, and Tacomiendo.
You can read the whole discussion HERE.