The Online Community for Culver City – The New Scene
"A slumpstone wall hides the 1913 Cereghino house at 4214 Madison Avenue. The family lived within the walls of the 200-square-foot corner lot in a small Craftsman home rated historically significant. Camillo Cereghino was a principal of the company that developed tract 1775, known as Washington Park. Cereghino and his wife donated space for library and recreational purposes in the city."
-- from Culver City by Julie Jugo Cerra
The wall referred to above wraps all the way around the large (for the area) property, shelters a lushly overgrown yard.